Advertisement

1965 HITS ARCHIVE: All Of A Sudden My Heart Sings - Mel Carter

1965 HITS ARCHIVE: All Of A Sudden My Heart Sings - Mel Carter (All Of A Sudden) My Heart Sings (Herpin-Jamblin-Rome) by Mel Carter, arranged by Nick De Caro

This follow-up single to Mel’s top-10 hit “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me,” was the English language version of a 1942 French song “Ma Mie,” featured in the 1945 Gene Kelly-Frank Sinatra film “Anchors Aweigh” and popularly revived in 1958-59 by Paul Anka

Pop Chart Peaks: Cash Box 35, Billboard 38, Record World 45

THE 1965 HITS ARCHIVE - here in one place, a good-quality library of original-release-version best-sellers and songs which made an impact that were either released or enjoyed a major chunk of their popularity within the calendar year 1965 (some were recorded in 1964).

bob moke,musicprof78,the45prof,the78prof,rick colom collection,mel carter,band of gold,hold me thrill me kiss me,when a boy falls in love,my heart sings,love is all we need,you you you,all of a sudden,hildegarde,johnnie johnston,frank sinatra,paul anka,

Post a Comment

0 Comments