Advertisement

Tamz Table Sauce on Everything and My Collab with LadyTSensations and Come On In!

Tamz Table Sauce on Everything and My Collab with LadyTSensations and Come On In! CHECK OUT MY MOM'S CHANNEL


I wanna thank all of my supporters and all the people who have helped me to thrive! I have officially published my very first cookbook! If you would like to purchase this book here is the link!
Thank you all so much! I love everyone of you!

Feel Free to send me things you would like for me to use for challenges etc.

P.O Box Address:
P. O. Box 1288 Irmo, SC 29063
Or
7821 St. Andrew's Rd. Unit 1288 Irmo, SC 29063 (for boxes)

I accept donations that will help for my future goals/dreams

Cashapp:
$BigWorldofFlavor
Venmo:
@TyrasBigWorldofFlavor
PayPal:
wylondria@hotmail.com
For Booking:

Website: www.tyrasbigworldofflavor.wordpress.com

Email: tyrastarkid@gmail.com

Instagram: @tyrastarkid or @Tyras_bigworld_offlavor

Facebook: Tyrasbigworldofflavor Jefferson

Twitter: Tyras_flavor

My podcast is now on:

Anchor:

Check out my podcast,The P.U.S.H T.H.R.U Talk, on Anchor:

Apple Podcast:

Google Podcast:

Spotify:

Breaker:



Castbox:



PocketCasts:



RadioPublic:



Stitcher:



There is still more for Tyra's Big World of Flavor and The P.U.S.H T.H.R.U Movement/ Talk podcast, so stay tuned for EVERYTHING, Subscribe to my channel, and please like my videos. Thank you so much and don't forget This is Where My Southern Flair Comes to Life and We Can All P.U.S.H T.H.R.U because we are ALL POWERFUL UNIQUE SUCCESSFUL HEROES THAT HAVE RISEN UNTOUCHED!

“Tyra’s BIG World of Flavor”  informs everyone about my meals, recipes, Catering events, personal chef events, speaking engagements, dancing engagements, acting, writing, and art illustrations. Stay tuned to Tyra’s Point of Food and Tyra’s Big World of Flavor … “Where My Southern Flair Comes to Life"

#TamzTable #LadyT #ComeOnIn #TBWoF

Come

Post a Comment

0 Comments