Advertisement

RAINBOW SIX SIEGE WITH THE BOYS

RAINBOW SIX SIEGE WITH THE BOYS My boys and I love Rainbow Six Siege and so can you! Play Rainbow Six Siege during the Free Weekend (until September 4th):
Thank you to Ubisoft for Sponsoring this video. Additional terms and conditions apply.

ESRB Rating: M

SUPPORT ME ON PATREON:

TWITCH:
TWITTER:
INSTA:
MERCH:
DISCORD:

PEOPLE IN THIS VIDEO:
Slimecicle:
ThatPunchKid:
eMBeaR:
Condifiction:

The Intro song for this video is "I Think I'm Normal" by Carter Ace
Check him out here:

Thumbnail art by Mahnster Art:

#getgoodanddietrying #siege #macro

rainbow six siege,gameplay,multiplayer,highlights,funny moments,tachanka,me and the boys,meme,r6,rainbow 6 siege,slimecicle,thatpunchkid,embear,new operators,get good or die trying,best rainbow six,siege funny,siege guide,siege pro,siege noob,maverick,rainbow six siege new,top siege,how to tachanka,siege meme,siege best operator,get good and die trying,r6 siege,

Post a Comment

0 Comments