Advertisement

Officer Deports Hispanic Man, Realizes It Was A Huge Mistake | Dhar Mann

Officer Deports Hispanic Man, Realizes It Was A Huge Mistake | Dhar Mann I can't stay silent anymore. Seeing what's happening with families getting torn apart has been breaking my heart.

🙏🏼 THANK YOU for 4M followers on FB & 600k on YouTube 🙏🏼
We're spreading positivity all around the world with your help when you share my videos! To show my appreciation, I choose winners each week to get $100 each! There’s 3 ways to enter, you can enter all 3 ways from anywhere in the world:

1. Subscribe to my YouTube and comment on my newest video:
2. Follow my Instagram and comment on any pic:
3. Follow my Facebook and share any video:

Winners are announced at the end of each video. If you won, please email dharmanngiveaways@gmail.com, you will have 2 weeks to claim your prize. Good luck! THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE I APPRECIATE YOU!

💥 Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel by clicking here ➞ ➞ **Make sure you click the bell icon so you can get notifications when my next video goes up so you don’t miss anything!

FOLLOW ME: life tips, relationship tips, business tips, plus much more! Follow official Dhar Mann accounts below:

Facebook ➜
Twitter ➜
Instagram ➜
Pinterest ➜
Newsletter Sign-Up ➜
Blog Posts ➜
Dhar and Laura Vlog ➜

Thank you for watching this video – Please Share. I like to read comments so please leave a comment on this video too!

💥 NEW VIDEOS every TUESDAY and THURSDAY at 5pm (PST) 💥

Dhar Mann,motivational,ICE,treat everyone with respect,the golden rule,don't judge others,dont judge a book by its cover,stop judging others,how to stop judging others,why you shouldn't judge others,why you shouldn't judge people,treating everyone as human,be nice to everyone,why you should be nice to everyone,having empathy,life tips,stop hate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments