Advertisement

Minecraft has a Character Creator... (and clearly everyone hates this video lol)

Minecraft has a Character Creator... (and clearly everyone hates this video lol) ...in Bedrock Edition. Beta.

Thanks for watching this video. Now you have some options regarding feedback...

You can like this video (recommended), dislike (.__.), or leave the buttons alone (._.).

You can also subscribe (also recommended), or unsubscribe (.____.). Or you can leave that button alone as well (.___. if not subscribed...)

Also make sure that notification bell is ringing (recommended if you want to be "early" to my videos more often), or stop ringing it (.__.). Or you can ignore that button (.__. for people w/o notifications).

Finally, you can comment (slightly recommended), or not (._.).

Also, check me out elsewhere!
- My Twitter:
- My Discord Nametag: AngelPandaEarth#2771
-- My Discord Server:
- My Xbox Live gamertag: AngelPandaEarth
- My Geometry Dash username: AngelPandaEarth
or not: (._____.).

Again, thanks for watching this video. You can comment some feedback on the video, or new ideas about what you want me to do next video.

Have a good day!
- AngelPandaEarth






































.____________________________.



It is easier to go from positive to negative, than it is negative to positive.

video

Post a Comment

0 Comments