Advertisement

how I afford my fragrances

how I afford my fragrances LIP PRODUCTS:







Check out "Scent Split" -



Fragrances Mentioned -


.Kilian "Love Don't be Shy" -



.Frederic Malle "Carnal Flower" -



.Initio Parfums "Absolute Aphrodisiac" -



.Tom Ford "Vanille Fatale" -



.Xerjoff "Naxos" -





- want to send me something?

P/O Box 326, Scarborough. Perth, Western Australia 6922


(SOCIAL MEDIA)

INSTAGRAM -

SNAPCHAT - demirawling

DEPOP - demirawling

EMAIL - demirawling@gmail.com



*this video is in collaboration with "Scent Split" - ALL opinions are my own.

perfume,cologne,fragrance,top 10 fragrances for men,top 10 fragrances for women,top perfumes for women,top perfumes,top favorite perfumes,demi rawling,Jeremy fragrance,affordable perfumes,affordable fragrances,scent split,niche perfume,niche fragrance,perfume collection,perfume collection 2019,designer perfume collection,designer perfumes,niche perfume collection,niche fragrance collection,xerjoff,initio,kilian,Kilian love don't be shy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments