Advertisement

Geoguessr: Mission Across Wales Edition - How Well Do I Remember The Scenery?

Geoguessr: Mission Across Wales Edition - How Well Do I Remember The Scenery? I made a map that spanned the entire length of my mission across wales, with 100m leeway either side of the line. Can i correctly identify where i'm standing on any one of these 36 locations? or has my brain blocked out the memories..

Support me with Patreon and gain access to bonus footage, behind the scenes and early access to big releases:



Subscribe to the channel:



Watch the Mission Across Wales series all over again:


geoguessr,geoguessr mission across wales,mission across wales geoguessr,geoguesser,geoguessr maw,maw geoguessr,geo,geowizard,geoguessrwizard,straight line,geoguessr straight line,mission across wales edition,wales edition,wales,geoguessr wales,straight line geoguessr,guessr,tom davies,geoguessr tom davies,guesser,penmaenpool,wales geoguessr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments