Advertisement

A2 able 할 수 있다 2

A2 able 할 수 있다 2 #영어동사패턴 #영어패턴연습 #영어반복연습
be able W1 S1
A2
할 수 있다
1
2

1
===================================
be able 0:11
할 수 있다
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[]Come for a visit when you are able
[]He will buy a new car as soon as he is able.

be able to do something 1:56
⋯할 수 있다
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[]He’ll be able to help you.
[]Is he able to swim?
[]I’d love to be able to sing like you.

[]She’s barely able to read or write.
[]We were able to leave at noon.
[]You must be able to speak French for this job.
[]I haven’t been able to read that report yet.
[]I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to phone you yesterday.
[]Will you be able to manage on your own?
[]She'll never be able to have children.

2
===================================
[]We'll be able to meet them right after lunch.
[]I won’t be able to see you today.
[]I visited her whenever I was able to.
[]She is not physically able to take care of herself.
[]They’re able to buy whatever they want.
[]Unfortunately they weren’t able to come.
[]I haven’t been able to get any more information.
[]It's so wonderful being able to see the sea from my window.
[]Dr Jones is very busy but I'm sure she'll be able to see you tomorrow.

영어 동사 패턴,영어 패턴,영어 채널,영어 사전,영어 공부,영어 잘하는 법,영어 단어,영어 동사,영어 회화,영어 예문,영어 배우기,영어 읽기,영어 듣기 연습,영어 말하기 연습,영어 따라 읽기,영어 따라 하기,영어 듣고 따라하기,중학 영어,고등 영어,대학 영어,직장 영어,여행 영어,영어 태교,태교 영어,설거지 영어,출퇴근 영어,등하교 영어,해외여행 영어,영어 패턴 연습,영어 동사 활용,English Verb Patterns,유튜브 영어,유튜브 영어 공부,영어 유튜브 채널 추천,영어 학습,영어 연습,영어 반복 연습,반복 학습,기초 동사,필수 동사,유럽공통언어평가기준,CEFR,롱맨3000단어,

Post a Comment

0 Comments