Advertisement

Twin Flame|Soulmate Separation Quick Check In- YES!! Divine Masculine Stepping into Emperor Power!!

Twin Flame|Soulmate Separation Quick Check In- YES!! Divine Masculine Stepping into Emperor Power!! My Story
My soul purpose is to offer compassionate guidance for my clients that will leave you feeling empowered. I have read for thousands of clients with my spiritual practice, YouTube and Podcast Channel. I offer love and relationship readings, career and finance, family situations, friends and general readings. One of my specialities is Twin Flame/Soulmate Relationships. Are you on a Twin Flame/Soulmate journey? Do you want to know how they are feeling and what challenges stand between you both? I can advise you on what next steps to take to bring you closer to union. I look forward to helping guide you on your journey.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Flash Sale and Same Day Readings✨✨
Book now and you could be watching your private reading tonight. I will upload your reading to a private link on YouTube that only you will have access to! You can watch your video as many times as you want whenever you want. My client's enjoy this option because if you have a bad day you can rewatch your video for some encouragement. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•✨✨

Deck Options:✨✨
Romance Angels
Twin Flame Relationship in Separation
General Guidance (Shadows of Light and Animal Shapeshifters)
Spiritual Path (Work Your Light)
Messages from Passed Loved Ones and Postcards from Spirit
Arch Angel Reading
Tarot

Pricing:
15 minutes for $15.00
35-61 Minutes for $33.00

Payment Options:
PayPal:
CashApp: $thesacredtribe
Facebook Messenger Payments

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Please Follow Me:πŸŒ™
Website🌠
Book a Private Reading


Boutique:


YouTube: 🌹


Facebook Page:🌜
I go live here for free readings!


Facebook Group:🧜‍♀️🧚‍♀️


Spirituality and Readings Podcast:🌟


🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Power!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments