Advertisement

Top 5 features you should know before purchasing the 2020 Kia Telluride LX

Top 5 features you should know before purchasing the 2020 Kia Telluride LX For many base model SUVs it’s not normally packed with a ton of features but with the Telluride is loaded with more than I expected. It handles well on the road and compared to its competition, I love the way this feels and handles. The LX is the best bang for your buck in my opinion! From space to driving performance you can’t get a better deal. With my top 5 features I explain certain things I feel should be addressed to know what you should expect before purchasing the LX trim. Now if you want something a with a little more features check out the S, EX, or SX trim. Subscribe to the channel and follow me on:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Facebook:

2020,Kia,Telluride,LX,base model,EX,SX,Kia telluride lx,Kia Telluride Base model,3 row suv,top 5,features,top 5 features,White,Color,Mid sized SUV,Vs,Or,Kia telluride S,2020 Kia Telluride LX,2020 Kia Telluride EX,2020 Kia Telluride SX,2020 Kia telluride LX review,LX features,Best suv for 2020,Self driving,Automated driving,iMAGN_iT,Top 5 features you should know before purchasing the 2020 Kia Telluride LX,Smart cruise control,lane assist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments