Advertisement

So I just picked REWORKED PANTHEON in Masters+ ELO and... - Journey To Challenger | LoL

So I just picked REWORKED PANTHEON in Masters+ ELO and... - Journey To Challenger | LoL LEAVE A "LIKE" IF YOU ENJOYED THE VID!! So I picked NEW PANTHEON in masters+ elo in League of Legends!
→My Merch Store: →This duo invented a new strat:
→Journey To GM/Challenger Playlist:
→Subscribe For More!: →My OVERWATCH Channel:

Follow me here!
→My Stream:
→My Public Discord: discord.gg/YAay9Hc
→My Twitter:
→Facebook:
→My Instagram:
→My 2nd YouTube Channel:

Edited By:

Hope you enjoy and please sub rate and comment!!! :)

So I just picked NEW PANTH in Masters+ ELO and... - Journey To Challenger | LoL

#lol #redmercy #leagueoflegends

redmercy,redmercy journey to challenger,journey to challenger,road to challenger,redmercy road to challenger,league of legends,lol,redmercy challenger,challenger grind,redmercy mid,redmercy challenger gameplay,redmercy tilt,tiltmercy,jtm,journey to masters,jtc,journey to challenger season 8,zedmercy,season 9,s9 journey to challenger,redmercy s9,zed,redmercy zed,pantheon,pantheon rework,panth rework,pantheon guide,redmercy pantheon,pantheon gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments