Advertisement

Shantae Stays With You~ [ASMR] 360: Shantae Roleplay 360 VR

Shantae Stays With You~ [ASMR] 360: Shantae Roleplay 360 VR Its Night... You and shantae is in a beach, you stay with her in the water, enjoy staying with her~
Thank you so much for 184k!!!! I am glad everyone is loving my stuff!

Twitch:
Twitter:

Property of Mysterion:

NEW FRESH MERCH!:

FOLLOW KARII!
Twitch-
Youtube-
Twitter-
Instragram-
Second Instagram-

WANT A DRAWING FOR YOU?: TWEET TO HER SAYIN YOU WANT ONE AND SHE WILL SAY EVERYTHING U NEED!!!

(NEW VIDEO!!!) NICOLE TYLER CHANNEL:

Join my Discord!:
Support me here!

SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT MORE OF THIS

IF YOU SUB I WILL DO FASTER VIDEOS

LIKE THE VIDEO TOO

SHARE THIS VIDEO TOO

Shop!:

Support Me!:

Talk to me in:
-Hangouts: Monstro Da Verdade
-Kik: monsteroftruth
-Snapchat: Monster Of Truth
-Instagram: monsteroftruth
-Twitter: @monstrodverdade

Tell me what vr 360 should do next!

If you wanna talk to me: comment on this video, I will reply

If you have a vine request for me to animate it,go ahead and comment :D
shantae asmr

shantae,shantae asmr,shantae asmr rp,risky boots,genie,shantae half genie hero,anime,shantae 360,shantae cosplay,shantae dance,shantae 5,shantae half genie hero ost,shantae and the pirates curse,shantae and the pirates curse ost,shantae boss theme,shantae: half-genie hero,Shantae Has A Date With You,shantae dates you,shantae asmr 360,shantae roleplay,shantae rp 360,

Post a Comment

0 Comments