Advertisement

PRIOR OWNER ARRESTED & JAILED. I bought their locker for $30 at the abandoned storage auction

PRIOR OWNER ARRESTED & JAILED. I bought their locker for $30 at the abandoned storage auction This was an interesting day at the auction for me. First, I forgot my money when I left the house, so I only had what was in my pocket to bid with.

Next, after I purchased a unit, I was told that the prior owners were homeless and recently were arrested. The advice from the facility manager... "glove up!"

What was in this locker? Did we find anything on the prior owners? You'll have to stay tuned and find out. Come along with us for another storage locker adventure, and get a taste of what makes us Locker Nuts.

Subscribe and turn on "notifications" to be the first to learn when we have new content.

Questions on any of the items we show? Comment below or email me at "lockernuts@gmail.com"

Here's our eBay Store where you can purchase some of the better items we come across:


Locker Nuts episode 109

storage auction,Abandoned storage,storage,i bought an abandoned storage,storage locker,i bought an abandoned storage locker,storage auction finds,storage auctions,storage auction locker,abandoned storage locker,found in storage locker,i bought an abandoned storage unit and found,i bought an abandoned storage unit and found this,i bought an abandoned storage unit,found in storage unit,Found cash,What's inside,Vintage Treasure,Found vinyls,Vintage LPs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments