Advertisement

nextton - I Need Never Get Old

nextton - I Need Never Get Old prod. DOODLE Boyz

Lyrics:

Oh fuck this school,
I guess I'm an asshole.
Drop out of school,
Everyone stays safe in my castle.
Do you know where everything came from?
Big bomb, big bang, I'm in the friend zone.
I took a hit from my friend's bong, 'cause I don't have a one.
I've never broken a bone.
I guess I like that girl.
I've never been so wrong.
I'm finna go to the store.
I'm finna go to the store.
(I need a lighter)
I need never get old.
Have I told you that I like to smoke my friend's dope?
Sometimes it gets hot.
We all join the dark, then we all become your soap.
We have no hope to get old.
Do you believe in GOD?
You're shitty theist,
(NoPe)
I don't believe in your fucking God.

I Need Never Get Old,prod. DOODLE Boyz,hard song,song,mad song,mad,fuck this school,fuck,school,nextton,doodleboyz,music,ghostemane type song,nextton - I Need Never Get Old,an asshole,emo,GOD,old,soap,Audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments