Advertisement

Mark Ridout - Inside a Dream

Mark Ridout - Inside a Dream As the colourful balloons all burst,
I'm crashing back down to earth, it's like I'm inside a dream.
But there's no pain...




Lyrics:
Walking on my own downtown,
Soaking up every sound,
When an old man with a fresh face,
Passed me a bunch of balloons,
every colour every hue,
Now I'm flying, and I can't speak.
Its like I'm inside a dream...

As the white of the clouds turn pink,
From the day to the night comes quick,
And the skyline, meets the night sky.
Losing all my sense of time,
The sun again begins it's climb,
And it's breaking, and it's golden,
Its like I'm inside a dream...

As the colourful balloons all burst,
I'm crashing back down to earth,
But I'm waking, and there's no pain,
Its like I'm inside a dream...

Music:


Support:






Mark Ridout,Inside a Dream,music,indie,folk,acoustic,guitar,strings,playlist,mostly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments