Advertisement

I TRIED CLOTHING LIFE HACKS FOR GIRLS

I TRIED CLOTHING LIFE HACKS FOR GIRLS I tried life hacks to see if they work! Cool and simple clothing hacks NEW VIDEO! Watch what happens next! In the first episode I tried clothing life hacks by 5 minute craft to see if they worked.Thanks for watching Watch in HD!


★ My Social Media:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/itsKiKiPepper
Instagram: itsKiKiPepper
Musical.ly : itskikipepper

★ CAN WE REACH 10,000 LIKES? Let's go TEAM PEPPERS!!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE VIDEOS! vlogs, challenges, musically videos, tiktok storytimes, pregnant vlogs etc

I wasn't the first to do this video so shout out to all the other amazing YouTube creators who also did this as well! Robby, azzyland, ssniperwolf and everybody else I forgot lol

Thanks for watching I love you all!

I Re-purpose my old clothes! DIY Incredible clothing Hacks and More

cool diy videos which you can create at home. Simple, quick and fun DIY arts and crafts which can be done at home! Easy to follow hacks DIY Girls Hacks | Incredible Fashion Hacks & DIY Projects

reaction,reacting,funny,tried,crazy,life,hacks,to,see,if,they,actually,hack,life hacks,life hack,robby,trying hacks by 5 minute crafts,azzy,5 minute crafts,diy life hack,lifehack,robby trying life hacks,5-minute crafts,azzyland,robby life hacks,5 minutes craft,trying food life hacks,easy diy life hack,easy lifehacks,diy,hacks by 5 minute crafts,how to,ace family,kiki pepper,new,video,videos,fun,kid,kids,kid videos,family friendly,summer,girl hacks,girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments