Advertisement

How to Make Unique Gift | Engraved Champagne Wedding Glass

How to Make Unique Gift | Engraved Champagne Wedding Glass How to make Unique Engraved Champagne Glass, that can be used as: Unique Gift, Wedding Glass or just for yoursel to have an Unique Champagne Glass. I really like having my own unique stuff, but the Engraved Glass that I make in this video is a gift for a friend which is also one of the biggest fans of my channel currently.

I love you Marti and I made this engraved glass with all my love to you. It's not so special like wedding glass, but I think is alsmost that special because it represent another pure love, the friendship one. And I know you also enjoy sharing a glass of champagne with me, so I think you will use it. Don't forget the champagne glass is engraved so even if sand falls, engraving will stay forever.

Sadly I can't share what bit I'm using for engraving, because it's part of my starter set. Box and manual are trashed long time ago.

Making you own engraved glass is not that hard. If you are not so good in drawing and painting, you can search the internet for motive that you like, print it, place it inside the glass and draw the lines on top of the glass. I use a marker pen, you can easily remove what's left after engraving with alcohol.

All glasses are beautiful engraved. I have at home engraved wine glasses for example. It's both beautifull and you can easily recognise your glass. I'll soon make another engraved champagne glass that will be for me.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
If you want to keep an eye on my videos,
subscribe for the channel -

How to make Unique Gift | Engraved Champagne Wedding Glass

#engraving #engravedchampagneglass #engravedgift

engraved glass,how to engraving glass,how to engraved glass,how to engrave glass,engraved glass diy,glass engraving for beginners,wedding glass engraving ideas,champagne glass engraving ideas,glass engraver,glass engravers diy,personalised gifts for her,personalised gifts for him,personalised gifts ideas for him,personalised gifts ideas for her,engraved gifts for him,engraved gifts for her,engraved gifts,d workshop,how to,wedding gift ideas for best friend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments