Advertisement

How the Bachelor mansion was 'torn apart' by C-bomb scandal

How the Bachelor mansion was 'torn apart' by C-bomb scandal Matt Agnew sensationally walked out on Wednesday's episode of The Bachelor, after he was told Monique Morley had called him a 'dog c**t' behind his back. And on Thursday, contestant Mary Viturino revealed that the drama will get even more intense in the coming weeks.The mother-of-one, 31, told OK! Magazine that the C-bomb scandal completely tore the mansion apart, with the ladies picking sides over the incident.'The house is totally divided,' Mary told the publication.  She explained that several women believe Abbie Chatfield, who was the first person to tell Matt about what Monique allegedly said, is simply 'playing a game' . 'I think she's very young, but she's being strategic,' Mary said, adding that Abbie was simply trying to get Monique kicked off the show.  On Wednesday's episode of The Bachelor, Matt walked out after Abbie told him that Monique had called him a 'dog c**t' and a 'disrespectful pig'.The showdown occurred when Matt pulled Monique aside at the cocktail party and confronted her over the incident. The 26-year-old lingerie designer denied that she said anything disparaging, but  Matt remained unconvinced. 'I would never, ever say that,' Monique insisted. 'I'm very vocal in how I feel... I don't like to cause drama.'To get to the bottom of the matter, Matt brought Abbie over so the two women could discuss what happened. After the two bachelorettes went back and forth contradicting each other, Matt pulled Rachael Arahill aside in a bid to discover the truth. Rachael claimed that Monique did call Matt a 'dog c**t', but insisted it was a joke. 'When I was by the pool, she was joking,' Rachael said. 'Monique wasn't saying it like... well, I don't even know. She said it as a joke.' Eventually, Matt lost patience and addressed the women as a group.'For me, tonight's been a tremendous waste of time,' he said. 'It's just absolutely done my head in. It's just really frustrated me because I was really looking forward to tonight, and I feel like it's just been a waste of time.'

How,Bachelor,mansion,torn,apart,bomb,scandal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments