Advertisement

Create Business Website Using HTML And CSS | Corporate Website Design | HTML, CSS (Bootstrap) & JS

Create Business Website Using HTML And CSS | Corporate Website Design | HTML, CSS (Bootstrap) & JS Hey guys, what up! First of all, I would like to apologise for the late upload as I’m was into something else too. So this time, I decided to create a single page website with basic couple of sections you see on most of the corporate websites. Along with using Bootstrap to create responsive blocks, I tried to apply minimalism approach to this one too. Feel free to use the source code if you like it !

One more thing, as I have mentioned in the video, my brother is really working hard to provide valuable content on a consistent basis! It’s time to support his hustle and his dedication. It would be great if you take a look at his work and might as well subscribe. Check it out here :

Source Code :

*Check out my another video to see how the navigation is created and how wowJS is applied :

Feel free to idle in the Discord server. I’m there now :

You can also support me by staying connected via social media ⤵

My Instagram :
Second YT :

Codegrid on IG :
Facebook :
Codegrid’s Twitter :
Our website :
Github :

Chat with me and others. Join my Discord :

Also, add me on social media and say Hi :

I always scavenge for the perfect music to seek inspiration while creating such content. Follow my playlist on Spotify and feel the vibe of Hiphop - Rap - Mellow bars :

^ Music licensed from Artlist.io
Buy your own subscription from here :


Thank you for watching. Stay tuned.

business website html and css,business website design,business website using html and css,create business website using html and css,business website kaise banaye,business website create,creating a business website from scratch,corporate website templates,best corporate website design,how to make business website using html,how to make business website 2019,how to make business website in hindi,business website banane ka tarika,business website using html,

Post a Comment

0 Comments