Advertisement

Chasing the Ideal is Really Unhealthy

Chasing the Ideal is Really Unhealthy Today I would like to speak about a problem I see more and more of in society. And I think it's causing more harm to the human psyche than we would like to admit.
And that is the phenomenon of more and more people appear to be chasing after an increasingly shrinking elite of idealistically desirable people. Is this wrong? No!
Is it immoral? No!
But it is an unhealthy mind state to be in.
Let's break this down.

Oh and before anyone says anything about the women in my thumbnails.
A. I know they'r eidealized and
B. I don't waste my time in real life actually trying to chase women that look like that.
I'm aware that the women I interact with in real life can not and will not ever look like these. Nor should they.
That's the problem. Increasing numbers of people seem increasingly unable to separate their fantasy and the internet from real life interactions. They're not the same!
Patreon
BitChute channel
Joe Rogan & Bill Burr on Unattainable Beauty Standard Outrage
1. Average height distribution
2. Stupid reasons why Women are obsessed with Christian grey
3. Beauty Standards
Percent of people who are Millionaires
Buddhist teach about Desire
It’s Time to Stop Chasing Perfection

Perfection,Beauty Standards,Elite,Relationships,Single,Dating,Ideal,Buddha,Suffering,Chasing,Dreams,Goals,Christian Grey,Wealthy,Beautiful,Perfect,Don't Settle,Achieve,TLC,Waterfalls,Makeup,Rich,Deserve,

Post a Comment

0 Comments