Advertisement

Beauty School DropOut. The Ups & Downs of Beauty School & why I QUIT!!

Beauty School DropOut. The Ups & Downs of Beauty School & why I QUIT!! (I know the ending cut out, its uploading)

So I hope this long Rant of mine helps other girls not only really investigate the schools they go to, but put yourself FIRST. I dragged this out too long, I kept fighting an uphill battle that was only getting and making me worse. To my friends I love you, I tried but I needed to go. I love you all and am rooting you on from the sidelines always. To my mother, I tried. I really did, on. On to greener pastures. To my teachers FUCK YOU, YOU SUCKED AHHH BYEEEEEEE MUAH.


FOLLOW ME ON:

FACEBOOK: Tyler T-Rush Rusher

TWITTER: 2010TJR

INSTAGRAM: TRUSH2791

TIKTOK: TYLER_BLUNTS

Beauty School,Beauty School Dropout,Hairdressers,Teachers,Beauty Enviroment,Beauty Industry,Bully Teachers,Class Drama,Smokers,Crackheads,Drama,Racism,Quiting,Lies,Terminated,Hours,Jobs,Mental Health,Depression,Nightmares,Anxiety,PTSD,Pumping,New Mothers,Bad Teachers,Horrible Owners,The View,CBS,CNN,GMA,Bad Beauty Schools,Roaches,Lockers Falling,Nasty Men,Today Show,Esthetician Teachers,Cosmetology Teachers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments