Advertisement

Me Too! - Shall We Dance? | Full Episode | TV Show for Kids

Me Too! - Shall We Dance? | Full Episode | TV Show for Kids Subscribe for more Me Too!
When Tine gets stage fright for a dancing show, Bobby helps her get all her fear out.
Me Too! is a TV series about the parallel lives of parents at work and their children, who stay with warm-hearted minder Granny Murray in the town of Riverseafingal in Scotland.
The series follows six parents and their children including Rebecca, Jack, Kai and Lisa and a dog called Sampson who are apart during the day as the children go to Granny Murray's and the parents go to work.

me too,me too tv show,me too full episodes,me too episodes,me too cbeebies,cbeebies,cbeebies shows,balamory,mee too,me to,me two,granny murray,cartoons for kids,tv show for kids,me too theme song,me too theme tune,kids tv show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments