Advertisement

Job Placement of Shivam in Airtel after CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Routing & Switching Course Training from NB

Job Placement of Shivam in Airtel after CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Routing & Switching Course Training from NB One more placement story at Network Bulls!

Meet Shivam who joined Network Bulls in CCIE R&S Integrated training program after his graduation. He got a job placement after #CCIE #training and now works at Airtel as a Network Engineer at good salary package.

Shivam’s Course -

Now let's come straight to his Video testimonial to listen his training experience at NB, Gurugram -

“Hello Everyone! I am Shivam Saxena and I am from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.

I joined Network Bulls to gain ground networking knowledge of Cisco certification #courses CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE.

What is CCIE and scope of CCIE in India -

CCIE R&S certified trainers at Network Bulls helped me to get into the full concept of Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Routing and Switching V5. My trainers were Mr. Baljot(CCNA + CCNP trainer) and Mr. Rajan sir. They left no stone unturned in my CCNA, CCNP, CCIE R&S course training. They were helpful, friendly and careful trainers at the same time.

Network Bulls’ pool of CCIE trainers -

After my CCIE training completion, I gave an interview in two companies and got selected in both of them at good package.

I chose Airtel among two options to join as a Network Engineer.

Placements at Network Bulls -

I got every help from Network Bulls which were essential to fulfill my dream. Be it trainers, Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIE racks, devices and more, I received everything on right time.

15 reasons to join Network Bulls -

The placement cell did really good work for me. They send me to the best IT companies for interviews and have had given me lots of tips to crack them.

Placement process -

The 24/7 labs at Network Bulls contributed a lot in my CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCIE R&S training. I used to study in labs till late nights without any disturbance.

24/7 Labs at Network Bulls -

The founder of Network Bulls, Mr. Vikas Sir is a true inspiration, he is helpful, motivating, and used to update us with latest technologies time to time.

Atlast, I would like to thank the whole team of Network Bulls for continuously motivating me.

Thank You!”

CCIE training,CCIE certification,CCIE job,Job after CCIE,Job placement after CCIE,Job placement after CCIE R&S,Scope of CCIE in India,Scope of CCIE R&S,CCNA Routing and switching,CCNP R&S,100% job guarantee course,ccie routing and switching v5,ccie r&s lab,job after graduation,job placement after CCIE training,best ccie training institute,

Post a Comment

0 Comments