Advertisement

I Did A Juice Cleanse (it sucked)

I Did A Juice Cleanse (it sucked) Join the club for JUST FIVE DOLLARS with any of their starter sets (shave, shower, or oral):

Subscribe Here!
Check Out My Top Videos!

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

BOOK A PERSONALIZED SHOUTOUT FROM ME ON CAMEO:


#juicecleanse #KelseyKreppel #kelseygoddamnkrepps

About Kelsey:
Welcome to my channel! I'm a 25 year old preschool teacher turned YouTuber and entertainer.  I make "lifestyle focused" videos but honestly they're more sarcastic than anything. On my channel you can find me fighting with a food processor, making fun of people on the red carpet, or giving genuinely good advice (if I do say so myself). So join the #KelseySquad to be a part of the #KelseyFam and don't forget to be a proud #Kelsinator just kidding just watch my videos.

I Did A Juice Cleanse (it sucked)


Kelsey Kreppel

kelsey kreppel,cody ko,comedy,commentary,roast,cody ko and kelsey,kelsey and cody,met gala,fashion review,girl talk,codyko,dinner with kelsey,kelsey kreppel cody,insane baking,makeup,Chrissy teigen,juice cleanse,attempt,healthy living,lifestyle,juice,pressed juicery,pressed freeze,juicing,green juice,beet juice,cleanse,health,healthy lifestyle,vlog,dollar shave club,

Post a Comment

0 Comments