Advertisement

E98 How to Disguise Food in an ingenious Way For Your On-A-Diet Friend

E98 How to Disguise Food in an ingenious Way For Your On-A-Diet Friend What will you do for your starving on-a-diet friend?

I visit my talented singer friend Bibi in Beijing this week. Her team urges her to lose weight for looking better on cameras. I hate to see my friend starving herself, so I tried to make something healthy for Bibi. In bibi's office, I show my life hacks and food hacks again:)

We come up with a moonlight ball, which we used to eat when we were little. Maybe this inspiration is due to staying with an artist.

Also, we finish with pork sushi and fried veggies in pumpkin!

All of them reward Bibi for her new album❤
Good Luck❤


Still remember last time cook in the office of Li Ke Tai Tai
⬇️⬇️⬇️
在理科太太实验室做饭
Office Chef Cooks in Real Laboratory with Goggles on | Ms Yeah Ft. Like Taitai



继在理科太太的实验室里做饭以后,
这次我居然和笔笔(周笔畅)在她的工作室开启了偷吃大作战!
小时候最爱吃的糖画也做成了月光宝球,
果然和艺术家在一起灵感更多啦!
还有滴管白切肉、南瓜什锦...
是送给笔笔的礼物,
专辑一定要大卖哟!

Click to see more of my previous videos
❤❤❤❤
E77 How To Turn All Food into Edible Office Supplies | Ms Yeah




Hello I am Ms Yeah. I cook in office in an unconventional way.
Okay, you can say it is a "weird" way. I like doing this because it is fun.

Life is not always fun, but we can try to create more by ourselves.



Let's searching fun in life together!

Subscribe to Ms Yeah Official Channel on YouTube:

Instagram: MsYeah
❤ ❤
Join Ms Yeah’s FB Group to interact more with Ms Yeah.
Ms Yeah
❤ ❤ ❤
海外后援会(中文交流无障碍):

#MsYeah #周笔畅 #OfficeCooking
#MsYeahCooking #办公室小野 #小野美食
#周笔畅
#办公室美食 #MoonlightBall
#pumpkin #FoodHacks #LifeHacks

Ms yeah,disguise food,on a diet,office chef,creative cooking,office cooking,food hacks,life hacks,chinese recipes,chinese food,周笔畅,笔笔,最美的期待,我是歌手,周笔畅 一体,

Post a Comment

0 Comments