Advertisement

XXXTENTACION VS SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD

XXXTENTACION VS SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD XXXTentacion & Ski Mask the Slump God face off in the second episode of "Artist Battles"!!! Let me know what you think of the result in the comment section down below!

What two rappers do you want to see battle next...?

Like, Comment & Subscribe to support the channel!

For business inquiries contact: Marvellousbeatzca@gmail.com

For updates follow me on my other platforms:

• Twitter:

• Instagram:

Check out 2Sav!!!

xxxtentacion,ski mask the slump god,ski mask,artist battles,top rap songs,top 10 music,xxxtentacion vs ski mask the slump god,rap,hip hop,rap 2019,marvellous beatz,moonlight,top 10 xxxtentacion songs,xxxtentacion lyrics,catch me outside,faucet failure,sad,nuketown,xxxtentacion 17,xxxtentacion reaction,xxxtentacion interview,NF,underground rappers,jocelyn flores,reaction,imdontai,juice wrld,stokeley,look at me,ski mask the slump god reaction,music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments