Advertisement

2- DM|DF|KARMIC 360 “TRUTH CAN BE BINDING, BRUTAL &CAN CUT LIKE A KNIFE BUT IT CAN ALSO SET U FREE!”

2- DM|DF|KARMIC 360 “TRUTH CAN BE BINDING, BRUTAL &CAN CUT LIKE A KNIFE BUT IT CAN ALSO SET U FREE!” #divinemasculine #divinefeminine #karmic
#SCORPIO #PLUTODIRECT #VENUSINSCORPIO #MERCURYINSCORPIO #MERCURYRETROGRADE #SHADOWPERIOD



A 360 DEGREE LOOK🔬.. AT THE CURRENT SITUATION:



THE EYE. THE MILK. THE CLAW.

It’s the end of a cycle.. change is eminent. CLARITY.. NOURISHMENT FROM SPIRIT, HEALING, NOSTALGIA.. OTHER WORLDLY DISSENSIONS, ENTITIES, FORGIVENESS..? Revelation. Re-evaluation.. Reconciliation? DEVASTATION OR JUSTIFICATION..?

ULTIMATELY JUDGMENT AND UNEQUIVOCALLY, SIMPLE AND PURE JUSTICE..

SOMEONE IS SCORNED, ANGRY AND OUT FOR BLOOD AGAINST THE DIVINE FEMININE AND/ OR, THE DIVINE COUNTERPARTS AND THE DIVINE FATED TWIN FLAME LOVERS CONNECTION! DIVINE FEMININE HAS ACCEPTED THE TRUE TWIN FLAME WITHIN SELF AND IS BEING BLESSED AND GUIDED TOWARDS ABUNDANCE AND THEIR TRUE DESTINY!

These karmics have accepted their fate in some instances. Many feel that there is no forgiveness for the depths of their darkness and they almost expect these tumultuous times, and experiences in their lives, that are looming over them like a dark cloud, as a direct result of what they have done in the darkness. Certain karmics knew there was a certain risk/sacrifice for what’s been done in the shadows.. they know that there’s a severe price to pay and there’s no turning back now.. Some will never speak on their treacherous acts but not speaking on it will not prevent the karmic judgement of the cosmos



No karmic energy can break through the protective shield that is always covering the divine.. but that won’t stop these low vibrational karmic energies from trying and they will target and try to break through the barriers of those who are not balanced, or resisting change and those who are in between worlds of confusion and indecision.. because their true goal is control. but ultimately.. Nothing can stand in the way or stop divine change.. timing or fate!


—-DF TO SOURCE: “FATHER I’VE DONE WHAT I COULD. TAKE WHAT YOU WILL..” -LES MISERABLES



Channeled song for this reading: DM—-



”I couldn't help but notice your pain..

It runs deep
Share it with me!

Tired of the strain and the pain.. so much pain..”




Channeled song for karmic situation: (THE KARMICS ARE FEELING CONSUMED BY THE EFFECTS OF THE CURRENT PLANETARY ALIGNMENTS, THEIR DARK ACTS AND THEIR OBSESSION WITH DM/DF. THEY FEEL BOUND BY THEIR OWN DISTURBED MENTAL ENTRAPMENT AND BIZARRE DIABOLICAL BEHAVIOR BECAUSE OF THEIR DESPERATE ADDICTION TO CONTROL AND MANIPULATION. THE KARMICS ARE DESPERATE AND ANXIETY RIDDEN DURING THIS PERIOD


“What's wrong with me?
Why do I feel like this?
I'm going crazy now..

No more gas in the rig
Can't even get it started
Nothing heard, nothing said
Can't even speak about it
Out my life, out my head
Don't wanna think about it
Feels like I'm going insane..

It's a thief in the night
To come and grab you
It can creep up inside you
And consume you..
A disease of the mind
It can control you
It's too close for comfort..”




TRIBUTE TO MY MOTHER🙏🏽🕊 (I LOVE THAT YOU’RE ALWAYS WITH ME..) XO🏹🏹🏹♥️

Additional Channeled Song:


“Sometimes it's hard to find my way up into the clouds
Tune it out, they can be so loud
You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated
All I need is to see your face

Feel my blood running, swear the sky's falling
I know that all this shit's fabricated..
Time goes by and I can't control my mind
Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time..

Just keep breathing and breathing and breathing and breathing.. and oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathing..”



Amy Winehouse🖤🕊9.14.83🎼🙏🏽


333 TUPAC 9.13.96🙏🏽 ⚔️🖤🎼🕊









Want to discover your natal chart placements?














“I thank God for this gift in this time and space, which enables me to be here with all of you, right here, right now.. in ALL of my truth, vulnerability and light.. guiding you to find yours.”

-Akeya






To book an intuitive reading contact me through email: decembersdivine555@gmail.com



READINGS:

3 Card - $15.55 [quick inspiration]
Basic Personal - $35 [15-30 min general]
Horoscope Sign - $55
Horoscope|In-Depth - $85.55
Twin Flame - $44
Twin Flame|In-Depth - $74.44
Journey Focus - $88.88
Pendulum - $25 + [guided clarity]
Emergency|24 Hours - $155

[NO REFUNDS ACCEPTED]





Cash App: $DecembersDivine555


My Amazon Wishlist”🌬



Donations -Accepted With Love To Help Grow The Channel For The Collective. Thank you♥️






NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S TRULY DIVINE..🕊



www.decembersdivine555.com







*Truthful Advice For Entertainment Purposes Only

FREE!”

Post a Comment

0 Comments