Advertisement

Upcoming Projects and Walnut Logs

Upcoming Projects and Walnut Logs If you're looking for high quality hardware for your high quality project, check out Horton Brasses:

Meet the Makers
June 22, 1-7PM




VIEWER PROJECTS
Podium by Kenneth

Bifold doors with Leaded Glass Window by Rod

Large Walnut Dresser by Drew

Tavern Table and 4 Combback Windsors by John

Submit your viewer project: Email me pictures and a description of your project and I’ll feature your project on the show.



Thank you to Triton Tools and Horton Brasses for sponsoring my work




Support What I Do:

Check out Wood Talk, a podcast about woodworking that I co-host:




Website:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Email: matt@mattcremona.com

woodworking,woodshop,furniture making,matt cremona,matthew cremona,fine woodworking,period furniture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments