Advertisement

Travel Safety Lock - Calslock Door Lock Unboxing and Review

Travel Safety Lock - Calslock Door Lock Unboxing and Review I now keep this lock in my travel bag for needed use. It's a great device for that hotel side door or un-trusted AirBnb door.

Calslock Amazon link:

The equipment I used for this video:
Galaxy Note 9:
Cellways Mini Selfie Stick:


Safety advice for the everyday traveler✈

A little about my background:

Former US Army Captain in the Military Police
US Army Personal Security Detail-PSD School Graduate
Executed numerous US Army VIP protection missions and deployments
Retired New York City Police Officer (NYPD)
Served in the NYPD Counter-Terrorism Division
Graduate of the United Nations Security Training Center, Sri Lanka
Executed numerous NYPD/VIP protection details and Counter-Terrorism Missions
Graduate of the International Security Academy-Tel Aviv, Israel
Current Security Contract Professional
Provide Daily Security and Safety Consultation to Fortune 500 VIP's

Follow me on social Media:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I'll get back to you.

Or contact direct me at: info@safetravelsguy.com

Please Like and Follow my channel for more safe travel videos.

"Travel Safe - Travel Often"

calslock,traveldoorlock,doorlock,travellock,safetylock,safety,safetytips,safetravels,travelsafe,hoteldoorlock,airbnblock,travelsafetraveloften,safetravelsguy,sidedoorlock,airbnb,traveltips,wanderlust,

Post a Comment

0 Comments