Advertisement

SPROUTS ORGANIC GROCERY HAUL: HOW MUCH IT COSTS

SPROUTS ORGANIC GROCERY HAUL: HOW MUCH IT COSTS Many people have been asking how much I spend on the produce that I juice.
Here is a sample of a sprouts grocery store haul. I buy primarily produce for juicing but as you watch you will see I also buy fruits and some other foods.
THIS is frugal shopping. It is actually costing me less money to eat this way then it did eating my "regular conventional way."
So just thought I would show all of you who are interested what I buy and the cost!


**PER REQUEST MY WISH LIST OF NEEDS



1 Thessalonians 3 English Standard Version (ESV)
3 Therefore when we could bear it no longer, we were willing to be left behind at Athens alone, 2 and we sent Timothy, our brother and God's coworker[a] in the gospel of Christ, to establish and exhort you in your faith, 3 that no one be moved by these afflictions. For you yourselves know that we are destined for this. 4 For when we were with you, we kept telling you beforehand that we were to suffer affliction, just as it has come to pass, and just as you know.

Send mail to
Stacey Starry Dean
po box 254
Dallas GA
30132

Email Address:
starryhilder@gmail.com

Facebook:


Want to help?? If if you join Pateron not only will your donation help me with things like my medical bills, food (organic) and supplements for my diagnosis...but you will get more pics videos and updates from me

PATREON!


Matthew 8:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
“He took up our infirmities
and bore our diseases.”[a]

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
— Philippians 4:19

Starry Hilder Off Grid Homestead str123x,off grid,homesteading,homestead life,off grid living,rv living,tiny house living,RVing on the road,single female,simply starry,grocery haul sprouts,vegan grocery haul sprouts,keto grocery haul sprouts,healthy grocery haul sprouts,grocery haul,sprouts grocery haul,whole foods,sprouts grocery store,sprouts grocery clerk,whole foods couponing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments