Advertisement

Slope and Constant of Proportionality - Video Lesson

Slope and Constant of Proportionality - Video Lesson Hello everyone!

My name is Coach Barnhart and I am a math teacher with about 15 years of experience. I make these videos for my students as an alternative to studying notes when preparing for my assessments. The parents really like them because it is a quick way to refresh their memory considering it’s been a while since many of them have seen this type of math. Keep in mind these videos are made with Texas Standards in mind (STAAR test).

I hope this helps! If you have any other topics you would like me to cover just let me know. I will cover anything from the basics to Algebra.

I know the videos are not the best quality, this is the best we had to work with and the priority was to cover the material. That being said, I appreciate any positive feedback or advice.

Thank you for watching!

Coach Barnhart

Lesson

Post a Comment

0 Comments