Advertisement

Sis, The Easiest & Simplest Eyebrow Tutorial Ever ft. Q-tip HACK

Sis, The Easiest & Simplest Eyebrow Tutorial Ever ft. Q-tip HACK **WATCH IN HD :)
1080P LOOKS AWESOME**
Business Inquiries ONLY: natheciabrooks@gmail.com
Follow me on IG,Facebook, Snapchat, YouNow & Periscope: @NeneTanae

Hay Boo's! I've gotten some request about my brows so I figured I'd bring my simple routine to light once again. I hope this helps :) Love you!

Products Used:
Gabriella Eye pencil (dark brown)
Maybelline Studio Creme eyeliner (black)
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Beautiful Bronze)

Hair: Custom NeneWig- follow my hair page @thenenewig on IG

___
Camera Used: Canon T3i
Lens: Sigma 30mm F1.4
Editing: Windows Movie Maker + Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13
Music:
Snapchat: NeneTanae
YouNow & Periscope: NeneTanae
Follow me on IG:@NeneTanae
Facebook: Nene Tanae

reationships,classiceyes,matte,matteeyes,boldeyes,nude,nudelips,katvond,liquidlipsticks,colourpop,blackupcosmetics,blue,southernbeaute,mink,minklashes,wheresmytea,wmt,advice,session,makeup,mac,sephora,tutorial,deepskin,woc,howto,natural,neutral,everydaymakeup,sofyeyes,hoodedeyes,fashionnova,plussize,plussizefashion,fashion,youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments