Advertisement

MORE LIFT!!! Custom STOL Leading Edge Cuffs

MORE LIFT!!! Custom STOL Leading Edge Cuffs You win some you lose some I guess!

Be my wing man and join in the adventure:

Support my channel by grabbing some merchandise:

For more of my adventures follow me on instagram:

Facebook:

Song: Pushing feat. Lone Waves - Instrumental
by Virgil Arles
Get a free trial of the best music for your videos:

The Gear I used for this video:
Fuji X-T3 -
The bendy tripod thing -
My on camera mic -

Kitfox,flight vlog,aviation,airplane,bush plane,trent palmer,freedomfox,airplane crash,landing,tailwheel,instruction,plane,pilot,flying,flight training,oshkosh 2018,oshkosh airventure,helicopter,airventure 2018,STOL,low and slow,freedom fox,first solo,student pilot,flying cowboys,leading edge cuff,

Post a Comment

0 Comments