Advertisement

LEADERSHIP- I'm Home! | Canadian Army Primary Leadership Course

LEADERSHIP- I'm Home! | Canadian Army Primary Leadership Course Well I finally completed my Primary Leadership Qualification with the Canadian Army! It was a challenge but a lot fun! Big shout out to my course and those who helped me succeed. Just need to close the loop with AJLC and then I'm all set for my trade promotional courses.

UBIQUE!

Hope you enjoy!!

๐Ÿ’ฐ Want to support my channel? Check out my Patreon Donation page!

๐Ÿ‘• Check out my Merch:

๐Ÿ“ฌWanna send me something? My PO Box: Matthew James 210A - 12A Street N Suite #135 Lethbridge Alberta Canada T1H2J
๐ŸŽฎ Twitch: matsimus_9033
๐Ÿ‘‹DISCORD:

๐Ÿ“˜ Facebook:

๐ŸฆTwitter:

⛔️ (DISCLAIMER: This video is for entertainment purposes only. The views and opinion come from personal experience or information from public accessible sources.)

army,canadian army,army course,leadership,military leadership,army leadership,special forces,CSOR,JTF2,canadian armed forces,canadian infantry,canadian artillery,infantry,infantry leadership,soldier,army soldier,PLQ,Primary leadership qualification,PLQ Mod 1,PLQ mod 2,PLQ mod 3,Army Junior Leadership Course,matsimus canadian army,canada,canadian soldiers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments