Advertisement

"What I Cannot Know" Scary Stories | Nosleep | Creepypasta

This is a story from nosleep! let me know what you think!
Original story was written by DA_Williams
make sure to support their work and check out the original post on the nosleep subreddit


Somnium Music:
Subscribe for more Scary Stories!
My Newest Video:

#scarystories #creepypasta #nosleep

Do you enjoy my Creepypasta Readings, Scary Stories and Original Music? then make sure to leave a comment and let me know what scary stories you would like to hear me read!

Join us on discord!
Subscribe for more Scary Stories!
My Newest Video:

Send your scary stories to: SomniumSubmissions@gmail.com
Or submit your scary story on our subreddit:

Facebook:
Twitter:
Patreon:

Aside from scary story narrations, I also compose music, for each story i narrate, I usually come up with a new custom song just for that story, you can listen to my creepypasta theme songs over on my soundcloud account or my second youtube channel.

Soundcloud:

nosleep,creepypasta story,creepypasta stories,creepypasta,scary stories,scary story,horror stories,creepypasta reading,narration,creepy story,asmr reading,asmr story,creepypasta narration,reading,horror,nosleep story,reddit stories,creepy pasta,scary,terror,creepypastas,paranormal,asmr,podcast,reddit,true scary stories,creepy,creepy stories,horror story,scariest creepypasta,new creepypasta,scary true stories,true horror stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments