Advertisement

Are you aware of yourself? 29 April 2019

Are you aware of yourself? 29 April 2019 🤔Are you aware of yourself?

😩Have you felt lost, confused and all over the shop when it comes to what you want and your direction.

🤔I remember feeling this way. Not really knowing who I was or what made me tick, not knowing what it was I wanted to do with my incredible life.

🧘‍♀️I then discovered Kundalini Yoga and everything changed. I became aware of who I was and slowly I began to discover what truely floated my boat. I moved away from all the things I’d used to try and fill the void of emptiness and gravitated towards what really fulfilled me.

✅This is why I became an Awareness coach because I believe self Awareness is the foundation of knowing yourself and becoming exactly who you want to be.

🧘‍♀️I use the technology of Kundalini Yoga in my programs because it’s known as the Yoga of Awareness and it will help you become acutely aware of who you are. It builds confidence, self esteem and allows you to harness your power to stand for what you want in your life. It’s bloody brilliant!

✅So if you’re over feeling lost, out of sorts and directionless and are ready to deep dive into the wonderful awareness of you, PM me or book some time to have a no obligation chat with me at and let’s see how I can help you create your best life!

🔥It’s time to say yes to you!

#corporateandconscious #awarenesscoach #purposealchemist

2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments