Advertisement

ROH STATE OF THE ART KENT 2019 PREDICTIONS HOT SAUCE-TAVEN & HASKINS-COBB & CABANA-MARK BRISCOE

ROH STATE OF THE ART KENT 2019 PREDICTIONS HOT SAUCE-TAVEN & HASKINS-COBB & CABANA-MARK BRISCOE Thanks for Watching and Supporting Guys =)

Be sure to SUPERKICK!!!!!! that Like button πŸ‘ and Subscribe button and Comment to make this channel grow and don't forget to SUPERKICK!!!! that Notification bell πŸ”” so you know when my next video will be up and Follow me on 🐦 Twitter as well at @redsoxdominance =)

Let Me know in the Comment section below πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡who you got winning at State of the Art in Kent Washington #SOTA #ROHKent

I don't Know if this is a Mistake from me or ROH but I was Under the Assumption that This Show in Kent Washington was an Honor Club show but Now I'm seeing that This Show is an International TV Taping and the only Honor Club Show in this Tour is in Portland Oregon on Sunday and Not Live on Honor Club for This Show in Kent Saturday so I guess this is my First ROH Show that's a TV Taping Prediction instead of an Honor Club Show maybe I should do more of these TV Taping Prediction Let me know what you think Folks :P =)

BRISCOE

Post a Comment

0 Comments