Advertisement

Major Fuel Crisis Risks Disaster | Workers and Resources Soviet Republic #32

Major Fuel Crisis Risks Disaster | Workers and Resources Soviet Republic #32 Just when I think I have my economy in a decent position my road vehicles start running out of fuel. A lot. At the same time. Seems I've got a shortfall in fuel supply that is now causing other industries to become disrupted, and that is not a good thing. This is a Workers and Resources Soviet Republic gameplay series where I march dramatically from one crisis to the next.

***********
Here are some things you might find interesting. You might not. I'm not going to judge you for finding things interesting or not. Or will I?

Would you like a personal video just for you? Perhaps you have a burning question you'd like answered? Now you can have exactly that. Visit me on ScaleAbout and I'll see what I can do :

Do you want extra videos? Do you want me to make more videos? Do you want to help me jack in my day job and make a lot more videos?

Then get your wallet out and back me on Patreon. The name of the club is Bad Company, we play games and chat a lot. Join now :

Do you want to follow a Twitter account that is actually cheerful? Not in the kind of way that offers life-affirming, inspirational text with a waterfall in the background, but in a jolly, acerbic kind of way? Follow me on Twitter. That's what I do.

Do you want to know what videos are coming up each week? A few people do. I don't always get around to publishing the schedule, but when I do, I do it on Facebook. Not sure why I chose Facebook, but there you are.

That's all for now. You can go about your business.

workers and resources soviet republic,city building games 2019,workers and resources,simulation games,workers & resources: soviet republic gameplay,colonel failure,soviet game,workers & resources: soviet republic,city builder,kid friendly,family friendly,workers and resources gameplay,workers and resources game,soviet city,city builder 2019,city building games,soviet republic game,workers & resources: soviet republic playthrough,

Post a Comment

0 Comments