Advertisement

Getting Mad Trying To Find These Impossible Balloons: Luigi's Balloon World

Getting Mad Trying To Find These Impossible Balloons: Luigi's Balloon World Hey guys in todays video I play a few balloons I couldnt get to in previous episodes and get extremely mad in the process. These balloons took over 2 hours to film and an insane amount of coins.... However I am glad I can finally complete some of these so I hope you enjoy the video and stay tuned for Finding My Subscribers Balloons in the Sand Kingdom coming up this weekend!!!!

luigis ballon world,luigi,balloon,world,luigi's,super mario odyssey,dlc,copycat,super mario oddysey,sand,wooded,bowsers,balloons,cap,cascade,kingdom,find it,hide it,amazing,impossible,hard,hardest,crazy,insane,hiding spots,how to,coin routes,expert,VR,virtual reality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments