Advertisement

This Is Why I'm Not Excited About the Latinx Representation at Super Bowl 2020

This Is Why I'm Not Excited About the  Latinx Representation at Super Bowl 2020 Alternate Titles:
-Why Is Empowerment and Representation for Non-Black Latinxs, Often Inseparable From Anti-Blackness?
-If You Would've Told Teenage Me That I Wasn't Super Hype About A Shakira/JLo Concert, I Wouldn't Have Believed You. Well Believe It Lil Gay! Believe it!
-JLo & Shakira are scabs

💖Support my channel and all my online work on Patreon in exchange for dope rewards like early access to videos! More info at:


🎀For a one time donation, you can support me here:
and here


🌈If you'd like to book me to speak at your school or org event, contact me here:

🔮 If you'd like me to write for your publication or to collab, reach me at:

🦄Resources for further engaging this topic:

Follow me on
🌷Twitter:
🦋Instagram:
🍭Facebook:

Check Out My Podcasts!
🔥Interview:
💅🏽Politics:
🍿Media Criticism:

#Shakira #JLo #SuperBowl #ImWithKap #YoutubeLatino #PepsiHalftime

Super

Post a Comment

0 Comments