On our Last trip to St Helena (Dec 19-Jan 20) I decided to take my Dash Cam primarily as the insurance 'helper'. Didn't need it for that but found as a by- product great examples of what a jewel the Island Of St Helena is. So here I have a sample of the wonderful things that you See, Hear & Do on the roads of St Helena to which you would never give a second thought to when On Island - Only when you view it back do you realise how unique it is. I would have captured more but the St Helena Roads took their toll on the Dash Cam Mount. I am sure another two weeks of footage would have revealed much more. Oh Well there is always next time - Take a couple spare mounts with me.
Look out for some more videos of Drives on St Helena to compliment my ones from previous visits

0 Comments