Advertisement

The most affordable sheetmask.

The most affordable sheetmask. 1 Product used
1) Snail Extract Sheetmask (30 Rs)


• What is a Sheetmask?

It's a mask in a “sheet” form — made of fiber, cotton, cellulose, or coconut pulp, with holes. It’s wet, cool, and usually dripping straight out of the package, because it’s infused with a liquid cocktail of hydrating ingredients. You place it on your face by lining up the holes over your eyes and mouth. Sheet masks work as an occlusive — a physical barrier that seals your skin with a mixture of good-for-you ingredients. The physical mask prevents the evaporation of beneficial ingredients.

• How to chose :

The good thing about sheet masks is that they are great for a variety of skin types and come in a lot of price points, ranging from luxury to “why is this so cheap?” prices. If you’re looking for hydration, hyaluronic acid, a scientifically proven ingredient that draws water to the skin is often included. For brightening, you’ll often see Vitamin C and kojic acid.

• Used this sheetmask for the first time. I have used 5 of Nykaa's sheetmask and i absolutely loved them. I thought of trying a very affordable brand to see whether there is much difference between the Korean sheetmasks and Japanese sheetmasks.

• Before using the sheetmask :
I washed my face with Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face wash and scrubbed my skin usin Khadi Natural Face Scrub Rose and Papaya , and applied Jeva Japanese Matcha Green Tea Face Pack with Argan Oil ( Got all three from Nykaa). And used the Homemade toner (aloe and tea tree toner/serum) I made a few days ago. Check that video if you haven't already.

• Review of the sheetmask :

》First impression is that I find the packaging really simple and cute.
》Secondly, the smell is somewhat like the peppermint candies.
》Thirdly, after applying it instantly gave a cooling effect.
》 And last but not the least, after removing it my skin was instantly glowing and became supple.

• PS : I had lots of serum both in the sheetmask and inside the packet even after using it. You can store the exess and use it later. Whichever way you prefer. I kept it overnight. So there isn't much difference between the Nykaa and Face Shop sheetmasks and the one I tried. I noticed one thing i.e the serum after drying looked like a peel off mask on my face (not exactly but somewhat). The next morning my face was looking plumper and hydrated. I really liked it.

• Also this brand is not seen in advertisements and also not available on Nykaa. I got this from a local beauty store near me, just out of curiosity to try it. I am going to review Nykaa and FaceShop Sheetmasks soon so stay tuned.

• If you like the video, you know the drill. Like, share, comment and subscribe to my channel.

sheetmask.

Post a Comment

0 Comments