Advertisement

Starting Off My 2020 Reading Year Right...In February | February TBR

Starting Off My 2020 Reading Year Right...In February | February TBR #ReadSoulLit Announcement Video:
#Blackathon Readathon Announcement:
Ultimate Readathon Guide:
Readathon Calendar:

Books Mentioned:
The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyesky. Translated by Richard Pevear and Larissa Volokhonsky
The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson
The Last Thing You Surrender by Leonard Pitts JR.
Meet Me in the Future by Kameron Hurley
Fly Already by Etgar Keret
A Taste of Honey: Stories by Jabari Asim
The Undying by Anne Boyer
A Yellow House by Sarah M. Broom

Disclaimer: All items were purchased or checked out of the library by me. All opinions are my own.

Follow Me:
Goodreads:
Twitter:
Bookstagram Account:
My Personal Instagram:
MyAnimeList:
Snapchat: michael_me
Email: michaelisreading@yahoo.com

If you'd like to support me and help me make more of these videos, please feel free to leave a tip of whatever amount you'd like through this link. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
paypal.me/MichaelReads

booktube,books,reading,literature,literary,filipino,booktuber,read,author,write,writing,writer,review,thoughts,vlogger,vlogging,bookstagram,reader,

Post a Comment

0 Comments