Advertisement

SPOTLIGHT S01 E01

SPOTLIGHT S01 E01 Welcome to my new series Spotlight which will feature some of the Incredible talents scattered across Planet Earth !

Enjoy Season1 Episode 01 Featuring Shishir, Fathima and Vishal. Incredible artists, I met on 19th Jan 2020 @ Rangoli Art Centre Bangalore. Please do click on CC to see the subtitles, I have added them as well .

Like, Share and Subscribe to the Channel!

Do let me know how did you find the video, also let me know if you want to be in the next episode of SpotLight !!!

Do check out my other videos as well !

Thanks !

abashedpursue,spotlight,vlog,vlogs,art,painting,canvas,happiness,color,colour,drawing,artist,nature,bangalore,interview,positivity,motivation,pen,sketch,creators,uskbengaluru,sunday,bengaluru,peace,fun,calm,serene,mentalhealth,canon,editing,newthings,newexperience,2020goals,2020vision,

Post a Comment

0 Comments