Advertisement

Removing an OEM head unit from a Nissan Skyline R34 25GT

Removing an OEM head unit from a Nissan Skyline R34 25GT Just a quick tutorial demonstrating the steps to removing and replacing an OEM head unit in a Nissan Skyline. Unfortunately I dont have footage of the radio working, forgot to get the Nissan to ISO cable to properly power and connect the unit to the car.

Unit is working and functional after the owner found the cable and applied it.
------------------------------------------------------------------*

~ Thank you so much for watching this video ~



Please take some time to check out these links:



Subscribe to my channel -



Follow me on Instagram -



------------------------------------------------------------------*



Why you should subscribe to my channel:

--------------------------------------------------------

Do you love Japanese cars? Are you always looking for places to go, food joints to visit, things to see? Well guess what my friend?...

You have come to the right place! I post plenty of content showing you guys what Melbourne has to offer!



Why you should follow my instagram:

---------------------------------------------------

If you are a procrastinator in need of content to keep you going, GOOD NEWS! I am unemployed and post stuff that I am doing

on my Instagram practically 17/7 (if I did it 24/7 your phone would explode and so would my brain).

JDM,SKYLINE,Nissan,oem,head unit,radio,radio replacement,tutorial,japan,radio removal,how to remove head unit,Japanese Radio,How to change,nissan Skyline,R34,25GT,Remove radio R34 Skyline,replace,jdm radio removal,Nissan Skyline R34,

Post a Comment

0 Comments