Advertisement

✨Predict Your Own Monthly Horoscope ✨EASY ✨Breaking the Astrologer’s Code

✨Predict Your Own Monthly Horoscope ✨EASY ✨Breaking the Astrologer’s Code // Time Stamps //
Introduction: 0:00
Explanation of the Crafted Wheel: 2:20
Using the Wheel to Predict: 8:40

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel and turn on notifications!! Also LIKE this video if you want more from me. Dislike this video if you hate me! Love you.

Follow Me:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Donate to my Patreon for extra content and live transit videos:

Official Website with Astrology Blog:
Read About Your Zodiac Sign:

Listen to my Podcast, Embracing Glory:

Read my Poetry book, Hell:


Get My Discounts!

Get $10 off a real silver, gold or rose gold necklace and ring with your Zodiac Sign!! Use CODE: AT10 at checkout:

Get 20% off a Crystal Ball with your Zodiac Sign! Use CODE: ALYSSA at checkout:

Talk to a Psychic and get your first 10 minutes for $1.99! Use my special link:

Some of these Links are Affiliate.

2020,happy new year,roaring twenties,prediction,2020 prediction,alyssa trahan,alyssa sharpe,houses,astrology,zodiac,horoscope,8th house,eight,birth chart,scorpio,Ascendant,Astrology,rising,sun,moon,sign,sagittarius,aries,stargirl,stargirl tpw,the leo king,gem goddess,jupiter,saturn,stargirl the practical witch,house,north node,taurus,gemini,cancer,leo,virgo,libra,capricorn,aquarius,pisces,numerology,compatibility,jupiter in capricorn,channeled messages,

Post a Comment

0 Comments