Advertisement

My Dystonia Awareness Stickers Came! (No, not a Donkey)

My Dystonia Awareness Stickers Came! (No, not a Donkey) My Dystonia Awareness Ribbon Stickers Came!

My Sticker Mule stickers came in the mail today. I created a Dystonia Awareness logo, that incorporated the awareness ribbon. There is not much information on Dystonia, so I am very excited to have a visual representation to help spread awareness. I am so excited!

Sticker Mule is still running their 10 for $1 (FREE SHIPPING).

Their link is here:



►Instagram

www.instagram.com/thislifewithus/



►Patreon

dystonia,dystonia awareness,blue ribbon,dystonia (disease or medical condition),#dystoniamovesme,myoclonic jerking,depression (symptom),#dancingwithdystonia,medical research coverup,national ms society,dystonia pain,focal dystonia,dystonia tom seaman,surviving dystonia,diagnosis dystonia,dystonia treatment,musicians dystonia,parkinson's dystonia,dystonia parkinson's,acute dystonic reaction,dystonia parkinson disease,dystonia movement disorder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments