Advertisement

(Multifandom| SFM) Let Me Be Sad (SHORT|Animation test of sorts?)

(Multifandom| SFM) Let Me Be Sad (SHORT|Animation test of sorts?) Here's the finished short I teased in my PR lesson video!
This song's been going around a lot recently, however I didn't wanna do the in your style challenge, at least not now. Either way, thanks to SFazbearSFM, I'm mega obsessed with this song and decided to do a short with it, plus I tested out a lot of different things in a few of these parts.
Song:
The video that got me hooked on this song:
My channel is NOT for kids under 13. By watching my videos, you and your parents hereby agree to Youtube collecting your data.
I own nothing! All rights to song, maps and models used here belong to their original owners!

sorts?)

Post a Comment

0 Comments