Advertisement

Midnight Divide - Animal Eyes ||💉Insanity💉|| Discovering Music✈

Midnight Divide - Animal Eyes ||💉Insanity💉|| Discovering Music✈ ⒹiscoveringⓂusic✈

My appetite is alive 😈


Spotify➥

🙇Help the Channel on Patreon➥

💉Insanity💉

Eɳʝσყ. Sнαre. Sυвѕcяιвє.


▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄

Lyrics:

VERSE 1
Tick tock the clock is on a runaway droning in the fade
times up and no there's not a remedy (no there's not a remedy)
Under the reddest moon black magic brews
and your wicked lies try to keep my blind
or so you thought, but all you've done is burn the beast and now it's you that he sees

CHORUS
Now my Animal Eyes
they're seeing blood in the scene my appetite is alive

VERSE 2
The shadows moving under summer moon
the wolf is out to play
and savage things happen in the fade
(don't take your chances now the wolf is on a killing spree)
My paper world you thought you burned has come awake in flames the fuse is blown but maybe I should let it go
but when I think about the f**king sh*t you pull with me I'd rather make you pay

CHORUS
And now my Animal Eyes
they're seeing blood in the scene
my appetite is alive (you crossed the line for the last time)
I got the Animal Eyes
and now you better believe
I'm gonna eat you alive

BRIDGE
The hunger is growing
and fever is starting to breathe shoulda learned when you were young some choices come with a fee
And now my Animal Eyes
they're seeing blood in the scene
I think I'm coming alive

CHORUS
And now my Animal Eyes
they're seeing blood in the scene
my appetite is alive (you crossed the line for the last time)
I got the Animal Eyes
and now you better believe
I'm gonna eat you alive
═════════════════════════════════════════

🎼
Support The Artist ➥

FB➥
TW➥
IG➥
YT➥
Web➥

📷
Animation➥


If you want that your music is featured on my channel contact me
✉ alex@discoveringmusic.club ✉

ℱℬ
Discovering Music On Facebook➥


ⒸⒸⒸ
If you're an artist or a label and you don't want me to share your music, please contact me and i'll delete the video.

#discoveringmusic #Insanity #MidnightDivide

Thanks for watching Midnight Divide - Animal Eyes //💉Insanity💉// Discovering Music✈

Discover music,discover new music,artist on the rise,hot music this week,new music this week,alternative music,find new music,how to find new music,recommended songs,Discovering Music,multipsycho,find new music 2020,insanity song,insanity music playlist,psycho music 2020,discovery music badass,midnight divide animal eyes,midnight divide,animal eyes,discovering music insanity,insanity,insanity playlist,discovering music 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments