Advertisement

Larger Than Mat Project || Cricut || Cricut Explore Air 2

Larger Than Mat Project || Cricut || Cricut Explore Air 2 Larger Than Mat Project || Cricut Larger Than Mat Deer

Hi Everyone & welcome back!

In this video I’ll be showing you how to create a larger than mat project! This doe is 2 & a half foot long! It’s super easy & so much fun!
This will be on a backdrop at a woodland themed birthday party!

Supplies:
🦌 Cardstock
🦌 Hot Glue
🦌 Glue Dots

What I didn’t show in the video was, I traced out the deer on new Cardstock and glued it over the one I had cut out. So it can hide the cut lines. You wouldn’t normally have to do this with your other projects. But this is a super light kraft paper card stock and the lines were showing. Other colours you won’t be able to nice ;)

Have fun! And get creative!! I hope this video was helpful. Please give it a thumbs up, comment and subscribe so I can keep the videos coming!!

Stay tuned for MORE!!

All order go through my Instagram and Facebook.
IG: www.instagram.com/shestotallycrafty_
FB: She’s Totally Crafty

Xo Ally 💗



#Cricut #cricutExploreAir2 #LargerThanMat #LargerThanMatProject #HowTo #Crafts #WoodlandPartyIdeas W#DiyWoodlandparty #Babyshower #Birthday #Birthdayparty #Babydeer #Cutedeer #shestotallycrafty #Babydeerparty

Explore

Post a Comment

0 Comments